How do you help a “rainmaker”, or in other words, the Seller Doer?
Seller doers can benefit from coaching, but they usually don’t get it from their supervisors, because their supervisors are stretched even thinner than they are. Marketing and proposal professionals can fill the gap by first nurturing a culture of upward leadership in their firm, gaining the coaching skills that can be employed in a hierarchical environment and making strides over time, which provides the opportunity to gain respect in the field and advance your careers as well as making your organization stronger and more successful.
Tenato is pleased to announce an upcoming webinar on April 11, 2013 10am – 12pm, by our new Associate, Michele Rochon. This two-hour webinar explores the idea of “leading upward” and provides a list of ways you can coach seller doers.
Your work can make your seller doers more successful, and you a better leader. The webinar includes:
• The 12 Qualities for Success as a Coach and Leader
• Creating a Leadership Culture
• Leading Upward in a Rigid Hierarchy
• 9 Listening Strategies
• Questioning Techniques
• Coaching people even when they don’t know they’re being coached
• 5 Categories of Revenue Growth Drivers for Professional Services Firms and How to Coach in those Categories
• Learning What your Seller Doers Need to Learn
• Coaching Seller Doers in 6 Steps
• Observe a 15 Minute Coaching Session with a Seller Doer
COST: $111, or lower, depending on date registered and # of registrants in your group.
To register: CLICK HERE for the registration form.