Have you been wondering whether your current marketing strategy is effective? Tenato has the experience and tools provide a revealing “lay of the land.”
INTERNAL STRATEGY REVIEW
First, we listen. We thoroughly absorb your background, and struggles and situation. Then, we dig. Upon signing of appropriate confidentiality agreements, we look at your organization “on paper” (in terms of its finances, revenue sources and trends) and “in person,” through talking to top officers, technical staff, and key personnel within the sales and marketing team. We also personally visit the “shop floor” (or your organization’s equivalent) to obtain a first-hand account your operational capabilities.
- Existing Marketing/Sales Plans
- In-house Marketing and Sales Team Resources
- Pricing Effectiveness and Consistency
- Marketing and Sales Collateral
- Distribution Channels and Policies
- Marketing and Sales Technology Use
- External Communications Consistency and Effectiveness
- Composition of Customer Base
EXTERNAL STRATEGY REVIEW
Another type of Strategy Audit is an External Review, where we look closely at your surrounding environment and provide an overview of forces impacting upon you.
- Regulatory Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Needs in the Marketplace
- Supplier Dependency and Support
- Changing Trends in Technology
Reviews can be simple or complex, depending on your required scope. They take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, and can involve small or larger investments, depending on detail and formality required for your purposes.