Lots has been happening here in the land of Tenato, so I thought I would give you all a brief update of things!
- The building looks a little unsightly – but the good news is that it’s because it’s being PAINTED! So the historic Garry Theatre sign should be back once the front is restored. (Update – the sign is finished and it looks great!)
- Our client, Mage Networks, had its first permanent installation of its MagiNet(TM) wireless broadband network in the town of Taber, Alberta last month! We are really proud to have been a part of pulling this opportunity in the door for them. In addition, we’ve been helping them prepare for and attend numerous trade shows regarding rural broadband across Canada. This is a product with a lot of global potential, so it is quite an exciting marketing project for us.
- Two of our longstanding clients, Arn’s Equipment and Instant Plumbing, have been really growing and expanding this year. Both have hired many new staff, and are in the process of adding new capabilities. Keeping their online profiles updated and current is quite a fun challenge for our whole team, and we’re happy to see so many talented new staff being brought on board.
- We recently completed a major project to research and recommend new festivals which could be anchored on the south side of Calgary. This will soon result in some exciting new events for these communities in the next 6 – 12 months that will draw attention to our city in a whole new way. The whole team did a ton of work on this project, visiting local hotels and attractions, researching festivals globally, and evaluating them against several needed criteria. The clients were really happy with the results, and we plan to support them once the final festival(s) are chosen.
- In addition, we’ve been putting bids out to many new prospects. What we’re seeing this season? Non-profits (such as museums, educational institutions, and charities) seeking to take the reins to find ways to be more profitable, and tech start-ups with serious benefits for health, safety, and the environment. It’s great to connect with organizations like this that fit with our mission of “Helping the good guys win!”
- Hey, we got a new air conditioner. Sweet relief – yahoo!
Are you looking to get some strategic support to help differentiate and grow your business? Please contact us today.