Destinations, tour operators and hotels are currently challenged more than ever. The job of re-imagining ways to attract customers within COVID restrictions requires a lot of thinking and a new approach, often on a very limited budget. The issues boils down to:
- Several skills required. When it comes to marketing, there are many kinds of talents needed, covering skill sets in market research, business strategy, graphic design, web development, social media, media buying, and the list goes on. This means several different kinds of people need to be mobilized to achieve marketing success.
- Remoteness of location. Limited labour pool size, especially in rural areas, makes it difficult to find all of these talents locally.
- The landscape is continually changing. Where and what can people do for a fun getaway, without impeding on group or gathering restrictions? Creativity to invent new experiences is certainly the challenge, and then pricing, bundling and promoting these new experiences is a must.
Some of the projects we have been involved with include:
- Various attractions – fishing lodges/experiences, family fun attractions
- Municipalities – for economic development, tourism and communications
- Community boosting – finding talent within the community to create entertainment during COVID
Tenato’s process is holistic. We start with market research, then we work with you to develop a plan, and finally, we support you with the creative and technical resources your require to execute it. Your team is involved throughout the process in all decisions.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!