Here are some key points to ponder about the way we think:
1. We are diligent investigators. We refuse to step into an organization blindly by making recommendations without first performing adequate study of its situation. In addition to preventing poor decisions, due diligence ensures that we market your strengths truthfully. Further, many of our clients discover hidden benefits that even they had never before realized.
2. Commitment always trumps budget. Certainly having a realistic budget is necessary, but it is even more crucial to have a serious, long-term commitment to execute a strategy. We look for clients with honesty, energy, autonomy, determination and good potential – and when these elements are in place, we can have a very successful business relationship.
3. We encourage you to be self-sufficient. At Tenato, we encourage you to use your own in-house resources to execute your strategy; it is important to us to get the results in the most expeditious way possible to achieve the best return on your investment.
4. Honesty is always necessary. We do not help our clients grow simply by finding any message that will sell. On the contrary, we find the truth through first-hand research, and then define the target markets who need that truth. If the truth is not realistically competitive, we find out what needs to be improved and help our clients to fine-tune their offerings until they become competitive. While honesty may sometimes be difficult to face, we are exceptionally empathetic in appreciating a client’s situation and are always ready with possibilities, encouragement, and concrete plans as to how changes can be achieved.
5. We seek clients with strong ethics and clear minds. We have many subtle ways of screening new clients – specific questions, informal reference checking, and exceptionally good instincts. We also purchase services or products from our clients to verify their ethics and quality whenever possible. This is because we find it extremely difficult to support something in which we do not wholeheartedly believe. In fact, if we uncover ethical shortcomings, we would rather release a client from a contract than execute on falsehoods.
6. Quality growth trumps fast growth. We expect your organization to aim for being the best in its class, with at least moderate growth. That said, we know that it is important to determine the kinds of business you do NOT want as well as the kinds that are an ideal fit. Our clients know that there is a constant need to move forward, otherwise, they risk slipping backward.
7. We invite your scrutiny. Google us, study our resources, call us to have a lively discussion, and ask us every question you may have. We hope that by the time you engage our services, you are certain you have hired an honest and competent firm, and will therefore give us your trust. If trust is present, there is nothing we cannot help you accomplish!