It’s with great excitement that we’ve just launched this new website, a tremendous team effort by the people here at Tenato. While our previous website was still generating lots of business for us, this new site has several more advanced features:
- An amazing video – Directed, shot, and even scripted by our Web and Video Producer Han Siu (he re-wrote Jacqueline’s original script so many times, he deserves the writing credit), this is an amazing piece of work; you’ll find the link right on the home page, or click here to view.
- Simplified structure – We peeled down the content on several of the services pages to make the site cleaner and easier to navigate, especially for mobile users.
- A visual theme – You’ll notice the nifty little video on the home page we’ve shot as a backdrop; this was also shot by Han Siu. The aircraft-themed icons are original art created by Samantha Boone. Since business strategy is not in itself a visual business, we wanted a theme to tie everything together. We’ve use the idea of model-airplane building. The research is represented by finding the pieces of the plane. Strategy is putting those pieces together and creating a map. Execution comes when the plane takes flight!
- New contact forms – We’ve separated out inquiry forms (careers, book a consultation, contact) to more easily differentiate the leads we receive.
- Case studies – We’ve begun adding case studies to show some of our approach. This is something we’ll be building on over time.
- Industries page – We’ve added a section on industries of particular interest to us. While we are open to helping the “good guys win” in any industry, we do have personal goals to assist in certain areas such as renewable energy, tourism, and innovative technology.
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new site; if you find any problems, or have any suggestions, we’d love to know. You can click here to contact us today.