Tenato Strategy is practicing due diligence to reduce the odds of contracting or spreading any unknown cases of COVID-19 with our offices. According to the latest guidelines from Health Canada, this includes:
Cleaning all surfaces between client visits, including door knobs, board room chairs/tables, bathrooms.
- Suspending all air travel.
- Supplying hand sanitizer, disposable wipes and spray which clients may use before and after using washroom facilities.
- Providing reusable dishes that are washed in a dishwasher.
- Cleaning hand railings leading to our office between client visits.
- Suspending handshake greetings.
- Encouraging employees to work from home.
- Requiring mask usage for all meetings.
We continue to operate during normal office hours, and our staff are available to consult remotely. We also continue to consult with clients at their places of business in our local areas where possible.
Please contact us if you have any further concerns about this response program.